Internationally known SOS Think Tank founder Jim Feldman is considered “The Bright Idea Guy” by his clients. Jim has worked with hundreds of organizations in hospitality, automotive, casinos, health & beauty, gourment and comfort food, and travel & merchandise incentives. He is the founder/owner and CEO of his own performance improvement companies, a transformation advisor, keynote business speaker, an entertaining motivational speaker, author of several books and articles.
Feldman has been a business speaker for presenting for such diverse organizations like the U.S. Department of Defense, Verizon, Toyota, Eastman Kodak, March of Dimes, Hewlett-Packard, Apple Computer, Puerto CVB, Xerox, Aria Resort and Casino, Wynn Las Vegas, Hyatt, Queensland Tourism Council, Carnival Cruise, Mexico Tourism Board, Busines Transformation and Operation Excellence, and the Cremation Association of North America. He is considered one of the world’s most creative, leading experts on performance improvement experience in:
- Brand/product launch and/or marketing.
- Creating and coordinating bundled programs to cross promote various industries product or service to increase the scope of the marketing campaign.
- Creating incentive and rewards programs for companies looking to motivate employees or increase sales and/or customer loyalty.
- Creating innovative sales promotions to increase product or brand awareness like sweepstakes, coupons, etc.
- Managing and coordinating group and individual incentive travel.
- Creating entertainment or educational events.
Major Highlights & Accomplishments
- One of only six individuals in the world to earn the Master Incentive Professional (MIP) certification
- One of only 50 to earn the Certified Incentive Travel Executive (CITE) certification.
- One of only 40 to earn Certified Professional of Incentive Marketing (CPIM) certification.
- One of just a few hundred worldwide to earn Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) certification.
- The only person in the world to have earned all of his industries’ certifications.
- Former president (2008) of the Incentive Travel Council.
- Board member of PAWS Development Board.
- Advisory Board to Safe Haven
- Board member Y-ME Breast Cancer Organization for Women.
- Since 1996, an active member of the National Speakers Association.
- Co-President and Vice President of the Society of Incentive & Travel Executives.
- The June 2005 issue of Incentive Magazine named Feldman the top motivators in the last 100 years. In the Innovators category, he was one of just six people honored.
- The International Platform Association awarded the 1997 IPA Engraved Silver Bowl to Jim Feldman. The award is presented by the IPA Board of Governors to a speaker who represents the “Magic of Communication.” Previous recipients include Art Linkletter, Bill Cosby, and David Frost.
- The first recipient of the Platform Certified Speaker award
- Winner of Crystal Awards, Gold Key, and other industry recognition of superior results for his clients.